The Arley Estate comprises 1,600 acres of stunning woodland, rolling hills and farmland surrounding the village of Upper Arley.
Located in beautiful Worcestershire on the banks of the River Severn near the historic market town of Bewdley, the estate is a rural idyll, unique in its ability to deliver visitors a range of leisure and business facilities, as well as magical weddings, family days out, parties and celebrations through:
- Arley House & Gardens: a spectacular events venue
- Arley Arboretum & Gardens
- Arley Estate Shoot & Country Pursuits (Simulated, Duck, Pheasant & Partridge shooting, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, cycling, walking, geocaching and running)
- The Harbour Inn; village pub
- The Grange; boutique hotel (Open December 2019)
- Arley Lets; (Open December 2019)
To learn more, simply select one of the links below or journey around the estate using the navigation bar at the top of the page.
Explore Arley Estate
Families will love Arley Arboretum with acres of land and magical trees to run freely between, enjoying magical days out following our unique trails.
For the discerning couple, the exclusivity of Arley House delivers a bespoke venue with on site church and a choice of a further 5 civil ceremony locations to choose from.
From intimate business meetings to private dinners and corporate away days, Arley Estate can deliver at all levels including world class brand launches.
Perfect for dog walks, cycle rides and outdoor pursuits, Arley can be enjoyed at leisure or booked for a corporate day out including live and simulated shoots.